Chasing RECIPES using great locally sourced ingredients? Check out our News page!
What local produce/locally made products can I buy in Bundaberg?
*Baffle Dairy Fresh – produced at Baffle Creek, just north of Bundaberg. Available at a range of local outlets, see list below
*Surfie Chicks Free Range Eggs – produced at Bargara. Available at Nourish Cafe and farm gate. Check their Facebook page for other retail outlets
*Bundy Farm Meat – buy fantastic quality beef & pork direct from the farmer
*Bauer’s Butchery – East Bundaberg. Supply grass fed beef from their own property
*Macadamias Australia – fantastic quality – available raw or in a range of flavours
*Springhaven Meadows – environmentally conscious and delicious tasting slow-grown fresh bananas and banana flour
*Bunda Ginga – gorgeous range of ginger and tumeric products and microherbs
*Gin Gin & Dry – a vast range of dried fruit & vegetable products, some made with local produce
*Vast range of fruit & vegetables grown in the region – available for sale at roadside stalls and selected local outlets, ensure you ASK what is local, as there’s no guarantee it will be local!
Wondering WHERE to BUY local produce (or locally made products) for take home use, in Bundaberg?
Nourish Cafe, Bourbong Street, Bundaberg
- Retailing Surfie Chicks free range eggs, Baffle Dairy milk
Learmonth’s Foodworks, Walker Street, Bundaberg
- Local free range eggs, milk, fruit & vegetables (always ask what is local), value-added goodies (eg roasted macadamias, dried ginger, dried fruit)
Bauer’s Butchery, Bargara Road, East Bundaberg
- Local eggs, limited range of fruit & vegetables, local meats etc
Last Stop Convenience Shop, Mount Perry Road, North Bundaberg
- Local free range eggs, milk, some fruit & vegetables, value-added goodies
Nana’s Pantry, Electra Street, Bundaberg
- Local free range eggs, milk, limited range of fruit & vegetables (eg garlic, ginger), value-added goodies (eg roasted macadamias, dried ginger, dried fruit) regional products (eg olives)
IGA Supermarkets – Woongarra Street, Bundaberg & Queen Street, North Bundaberg
– Local milk, eggs (check with each store), local fruit & vegetables may be available (always ask); check with each store
Beemart, Maryborough Street, Bundaberg – local fruit & vegetables (always ask what is local)